PREMIUM QUALITY CURVED WAVE STAINLESS STEEL AQUARIUM PLANT SCISSORS
Quality Control Policy - Indoor Grown, Free from Outdoor Pests & Frequent Plants Health & Algae Check
Safe Australia Post Express Delivery - All plants are carefully packed with multiple layers of protection to ensure safe arrival
Submersed Grown Quality Policy -95% of our plants are patiently submersed grown in our aquarium to help you avoid plant transition melting issues that affect many tissue culture & emersed grown plants when planted underwater in an aquarium
(Information written by Aquarzon. Please do not copy any information or photos)
Aquarzon uses this premium quality stainless steel aquarium plant scissors ourselves as our first choice of scissors for trimming and cropping aquarium plants including stem plants, Anubias, Bucephalandra, ferns and mosses.
This premium quality curved aquarium scissors is a highly recommended cutting and aquascaping maintenance tool that makes cutting and pruning aquarium plants much easier than usual scissors due to its ergonomic curved wave design.
You can use this for all types of purposes including cutting to propagate aquarium plants as well as aquascaping such as trimming foreground and background plants to maintain a beautiful aquascape.
As we are confident of the quality of this solid build curved aquarium plant scissors, we are offering our own 1 year warranty on this item against manufacture defects.
We have used this aquarium scissors for over a year and there is no rust and still remains sharp.
- Solid stainless steel
- Curved wave design
- Beautiful, polished finish
- Excellent sharpness to ensure a clean cut to minimise any damage to plants when cutting and splitting
- Sharp pointed tips to assist in cutting between plants with leaves growing close to one another including between leaves of rhizome plants such as Anubias and Bucephalandra
- Strong build
- Very smooth and fluid movements
- Approx 24cm length which is a good length for reach while being able to maintain good control for cutting and maintaining a nice aquascape
- 2cm height
You might also like