REAL ABALONE SHELL - DEEP CLEANED
Quality Control Policy - Indoor Grown, Free from Outdoor Pests & Frequent Plants Health & Algae Check
Safe Australia Post Express Delivery - All plants are carefully packed with 3-4 layers of protection to ensure safe arrival
Clean & Quality Packaging - Submersed plants are manually rinsed by Aquarzon before being packaged. All plants are individually labelled for easy identification
(Information written by Aquarzon. Please do not copy any information or photos)
This listing is for real full abalone shell which has been deep cleaned. It has been manually scrubbed, boiled and sunned to ensure they are aquarium-safe.
We have 2 size options available.
1) SIZE M (height usually around 7-8cm)
2) SIZE L (height usually around 9-10cm)
You can choose your desired size before clicking Add to Cart.
The abalone shell can be used in the following ways:
1) To be used as medium to grow Moss, Fissidens, Anubias, Bucephalandra or Ferns on (can be attached using aquarium superglue). Depending on your preference, you can use the smooth inner side or the textured outer side of the abalone shell to attach your plant on.
2) To naturally increase general hardness (GH) in an aquarium through natural calcium supplementation from the shell
3) To naturally increase carbonate hardness (KH) in an aquarium through natural carbonate supplementation from the shell which has the benefit to help buffer the aquarium against PH fluctuations to create a more stable environment for fishes and other tank inhabitants.
Abalone shells can look nice in an aquarium especially with plants attached on them. Besides the aesthetic beauty, it can help provide calcium to your aquarium which is beneficial for aquariums that needs more calcium.
The abalone shell is made of thousands of layers of calcium carbonate “tiles,” about 10 micrometers across and 0.5 micrometer thick. Calcium carbonate is a natural mineral.
Frequently purchased together