SPECIAL CUSTOMISED MIX PLANT PACK (Based on Your Needs)
Quality Control Policy - Indoor Grown, Free from Outdoor Pests & Frequent Plants Health & Algae Check
Fast Delivery - 95% delivered within 1-3 days after posted
Submersed Grown Quality Policy -95% of our plants are patiently submersed grown in our aquarium to help you avoid plant transition melting issues that affect many tissue culture & emersed grown plants when planted underwater in an aquarium
This is a special listing for a special customised plant pack based on your needs which you can type in the "Order Notes/Comments" when you check out.
We would not simply pick random plants for you. What we will do is, we would really go through the notes you left for us and then we will customise a plant pack specific to your needs so that you can have the best possible plants to create a beautiful aquascape based on your budget.
All you need to do is to select your budget and when you check out, just write down your aquarium tank details and any requests if you have. You can also message us your tank photo if you like (optional).
Your aquarium tank details should include the following information:
- Low or High Tech (whether you have Co2 or no Co2 supplementation)
- General list of plants that you currently have if you can remember
- Type of Aquascape and look you want to achieve (below are some examples)
Here are some aquascape types which we specialise in:
- Rainforest and jungle aquascape
- Mosscapes, mountainscapes, Avatar-style scapes
- Unique plants-oriented aquascape
- Rhizome (Buce, Anubias) and fern-oriented aquascapes
- 'New generation' and creative Iwagumis
- Dutch aquascapes
- Creative aquascapes with cave, floating stones, mosswalls etc
- Assymetic and symmetric aquascapes
We will definitely provide you with the right plants that will match your budget. In most cases, we would provide even more. For example, if your budget is $150 and you had paid $150, most likely when we customise and pack your plants pack, there would be $180 worth or possibly more.
What we do recommend is to set the right budget for your aquarium. For example, if you already have a planted tank and just need some budget plants to fill in some space in your tank, a budget of $70-$100 should be fine but if you need more variety and more quantity to fill up a bigger space of your tank, then a budget of $130-$180 may be needed. If you want a stunning aquascape with rare and unique plants to used as special feature/highlight plants of aquascape, then a budget of $150 or more would be necessary as 1 rare and unique plant might already cost $30+.
Here are some examples and a general budget which suit:
- a mix pack of budget plants to fill some space in a currently planted tank (budget $70-$120)
- a mix pack of plants with more varieties and quantity to fill a bigger space in a tank (budget $130-$200)
- a mix pack of mosses, ferns and Anubias to create a rainforest/jungle scape (budget $150-$350)
- a mix pack mini and small plants for nano and small aquariums (budget $70-$180)
- a mix pack of budget mosses for foreground, midground and background (budget $70-$120)
-a mix pack of mosses and fissidens including some uncommon/rare types (budget $150-$300)
- a mix pack of different types of ferns including some uncommon/rare types (budget $100-$300)
- a mix pack of different types of Anubias including some uncommon/rare types (budget $150-$300)
- a mix pack of special/rare/unique plants to be used as highlight/feature plants of your aquascape (budget $150-$350)
We can even do specialised packs such as:
- a mix pack of native mosses and native plants (budget $70-$150)
- a mix pack of special weeping type of mosses (budget $90-$150)
- a mix pack of small leaf types of Bucephalandra (budget $120-$300)
We have propagating and aquascaping experience, as well as more than 100+ types of plants including unique and rare mosses, fissidens, Anubias, Buce, ferns, foreground, midground and background stem plants.
As such, we can provide you the stock availability, experience and knowledge to get you the best possible plants for your aquascape based on your needs and budget.