DIGITAL PH LCD AQUARIUM WATER TEST PEN (Improved Version)
Quality Control Policy - Indoor Grown, Free from Outdoor Pests & Frequent Plants Health & Algae Check
Fast Delivery - 95% delivered within 1-3 days after posted
Submersed Grown Quality Policy -95% of our plants are patiently submersed grown in our aquarium to help you avoid plant transition melting issues that affect many tissue culture & emersed grown plants when planted underwater in an aquarium
(Information written by Aquarzon. Please do not copy any information or photos)
NEWER, IMPROVED VERSION
FREE batteries X 2 (good brand), special for Aquarzon customers. Ready to use immediately.
Instructions manual included.
The newer and improved version aquarium PH test pen offered by Aquarzon offers the following advantages:
1) Very much larger LCD screen for clearer and easier reading (the old, standard model has very small screen)
2) Easy on/off button at the front (instead of switch at the top on the old model)
3) Uses just 2 batteries (the old, standard model uses 3 batteries)
4) Automatic calibration in PH 6.86 solution by just pressing the Calibration button (in the older model, you need to use screwdriver to manually calibrate)
- This calibration requires PH 6.86 solution which can be made using PH 6.86 powder mixed with 250ml water
5) Sleeker, curved side design
Aquarium PH is an important water parameter which can affect shrimps, fishes and snails health, immunity levels and breeding rates.
It is a good practice to measure your aquarium tank PH once a month or each time you perform a major water change.
For cherry shrimps, their ideal PH is 6.5 to 7.5 and their tolerance level is PH6.0 to 8.0.
For crystal shrimps, the ideal PH is 6.5 to 6.9 and their tolerance range is around PH6.0 to PH7.2.
As for tiger shrimps, their ideal PH is PH 7.0 to 7.5 and their tolerance range is approximately PH 6.5 to 8.0.
For livebearing fishes such as guppies and Ender's livebearers, their ideal PH is PH6.8 to 7.5 but they can remain healthy in PH6.0 to 8.0.
For fishes such as tetras including neon tetras, the ideal PH is around PH6.0 to 7.0 but they can live fine in PH5.0 to 7.5.
For bettas, they prefer mostly neutral water, so mostly around PH7.0.
For discus, they prefer acidic water, ideally between PH6.0 to 7.0.
For ramshorn snails, they prefer neutral to alkali aquarium water (PH7.0 to 8.0).
Range: PH0.00 to 14.00
Sensitivity: 0.01 PH
Battery Type: 2 X 1.5V LR44
Operating Temperature: 0 to 80 degrees Celcius
This item qualifies for free Australia Post Express for orders $90 and above (can be combined with plants in the same order).
You might also like
- On sale!