BAZOOKA AQUARIUM CO2 DIFFUSER ATOMISER WITH BUILT-IN CHECK VALVE
Quality Control Policy - Indoor Grown, Free from Outdoor Pests & Frequent Plants Health & Algae Check
Fast Delivery - 95% delivered within 1-3 days after posted
Submersed Grown Quality Policy -95% of our plants are patiently submersed grown in our aquarium to help you avoid plant transition melting issues that affect many tissue culture & emersed grown plants when planted underwater in an aquarium
(Information written by Aquarzon. Please do not copy any information or photos)
This bazooka style aquarium Co2 diffuser, also known as super Co2 diffuser atomiser, has many advantages over the standard aquarium CO2 diffusers.
Due to its micro and nano pores, it produces much finer Co2 bubbles / mist which has the following advanges:
- Enables the CO2 to rise up slower than the larger bubbles produced by standard Co2 diffuser (this allows more contact time, thus increasing Co2 dissolution and saturation rate in your aquarium tank)
- Increases the surface area of Co2 gas being in contact with your aquarium water since the bubbles are smaller, which leads to the further increase of Co2 dissolution and saturation rate in your aquarium water.
When the Co2 dissolution and saturation rate is increased, this provides 2 benefits:
- You can achieve the same amount of Co2 dissolved in your aquarium water with less Co2 gas pumped from your Co2, thus allowing your Co2 tank to last longer and saving you money almost every month especially when you reduce the need to frequently swap or refill your Co2 tanks
- If you are pumping the same amount of Co2, then the higher CO2 dissolution and saturation rate would increase Co2 availability in your aquarium which leads to better aquarium plant growth and less algae issues. As Tom Barr, the inventor of Estimative Index i.e. EI fertiliser dosing system mentions, when aquarium plants are growing better, there would be less algae as the aquarium plants can outcompete it
This bazooka style aquarium Co2 diffuser or super Co2 diffuser atomiser as it is known, also has the following benefits:
- It comes with built-in check valve to prevent water from flowing back to your Co2 regulator which can spoil it
- Comes with airline holder knob/screw to keep the Co2 airline hose securely attached to it when you unscrew and screw it
- 5.5cm length, 2.5cm height
- Requires high pressure to work properly.
- To use, just install it inside your aquarium by attaching the Co2 airline tube
- When it is installed and used for the very first time, it can take an hour before the Co2 is diffused through it as its holes are extremely tiny, so the process takes time.
- Excellent Quality and Made in Taiwan (Top Aqua, Easy Aqua etc)
You might also like